The 87-year-old Paul Biya’s massacre of more than 37 children fit to be his great grand children, but not worth living, at Ngarbuh, in Ndu area of British Cameroon, on 14 February, 2020, is not the first and wouldn’t be the last. For four years now, the octogenarian has committed far worse Atrocity Crimes since 2016, when the people of British Cameroon (Ambazonia), went to the streets to demand for structural changes to enshrine equality in the country whom they were treated as third class citizens. In addition to the double massacres of 22 September, 2017, and 1 October, 2017, Paul Biya’s crimes have surpassed Boko Haram, and ISIS combined. He has tortured, raped, beheaded, burnt villages and families alive, buried others in mass graves and submerged others in rivers. To stand aloft these stated terror groups, he has the backing of the world and owns a hordes of lobbyists in Washington and other major capitals who principally glue the lips of officials while writing press releases for them.
Foreign Policy.com writes that, ““documents filed in the U.S under the Foreign Agents Registration Act show that the Biya government is channeling upward of $184,000 a month to some U.S lobbying firms. Squire Patton Boggs is currently receiving $100,000 a quarter from Cameroon. Glover Park Group—which just cut ties with the Saudi government—is providing public affairs and communications support to the Embassy of Cameroon in Washington for $51,000 a month, and in September 2019, Mercury Public Affairs secured a media relations contract with the government worth $100,000 a month”. This is from a dictator whose citizens live on less than a dollar a day. Below are the other massacres committed by the French Cameroun government of paul Biya in this four-year genocide that has claimed more than 20,000 lives.
- ISIS PLAYBOOK with Samsoya February 3, 2018
- SANTA MASSACRE 25TH MAY, 2018.
- BUEA MASSACRE 30TH JULY, 2018
- DONGA-MANTUNG AND BABESSI MASSACRES, 20th of October, 2018
- FIRST BALI NYONGA MASSACRE 22 NOVEMBER, 2018
- EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLING OF PREGNANT MEDICAL OFFICER AND HUSBAND IN MBENGWI August 2018
For full details of these 2018 massacres with videos and pictures, Click here
- MPUNDU BALONG, 25 JANUARY, 2019.
- BOLE-BAKUNDU: +15 MASSACRED ON 2 FEBRUARY, 2019 AT THE MARKET.
- THE NONI MASSACRE, 8 MARCH, 2019
- Second BALINYONGA MASSACRE 13 APRIL, 2019. +11 KILLED AND INCINERATED.
- KILLING AND DUMPING IN MANYU AND IKILIWINDI, SOUTHERN ZONE BRITISH SOUTHERN CAMEROON, 4 April, 2019
- MASSACRE OF HEALTH PERSONNEL in Kumbo and Belo.
- THE MBAW MASSACRE, 1 MARCH, 2019.
For full details, videos and other images on these 2019 massacres, Click here
Is the world still going to sit back and watch this genocide continue? Remember, close to 6000 were killed in 2019, alone. For details of the 2019 killings, click here.